Key Executive Forum is an opportunity for your senior executive to experience-share and learn among peers, in the same format as member forums.
This is an amazing professional development opportunity to leverage and build our leadership teams in the structured and safe gestalt environment. The program goal is to create accelerated professional development gains that will transfer immediately back to our EO companies.
The structure of the Key Executive Forum:
- Monthly three-to-four-hour forum meetings using the standard EO Forum format (zoom and quarterly in-person where possible).
- Meeting time and date selected by forum members
- Meeting location selected by forum members
- Discussion of business, personal and family life
- (1) 2–3-day retreat in the Southern California area.
Key Executive Forum qualifications and benefits:
- For key executives in EO member companies.
- One-year minimum commitment
- Must attend monthly meetings 3-4 hours in length and cannot miss more than one meeting per year.
- Cost is $1000-$1,500/year (same fiscal year cycle as membership dues) *Cost will cover forum training and in-person food/beverage.
- Key Execs in the forum will have access to occasional “Learning Events” (please check the events calendar as it will clearly state who is eligible to attend), Key Execs will not be invited to social events.
- This forum will be under the purview of the Forum Chair, thus, all communication and requests, insights and updates should be directed to him or her.
- Key Execs must be forum trained prior to attending a forum meeting.
- Each forum group will elect a moderator who will be moderator trained and will attend quarterly moderator meetings.
- Forum will be led for the first year by an EO member volunteer to help steer and direct the forum toward best practices.
Key Executive Forum members may remain in Executive Forum for an annual fee as long as the EO member remains a chapter member in good standing, and the Key Executive does not violate the Executive Forum’s individual constitution. No fees will be refunded should a Key Executive Forum member leave the forum for any reason prior to their year anniversary. If the Key Executive leaves the EO member’s company, he/she will be removed from the forum. This forum will be launched once we get a minimum of 6 key executives, and we will cap the forum at 10. Additional forums will be launched periodically with a minimum of 6 key executives.